1. The material of express plastic bags: low density polyethylene (LDPE) is usually called PE, high density polyethylene (HDPE) is usually called PO, express plastic bags have the advantages of low cost and light weight. The difference between PE and PO in express plastic bags: PE has better transparency, softness and brighter printing color; PO has good mechanical properties. The main material of domestic express bags is PE, and the main materials of foreign express bags are PE and PO. At present, there are two main types of polyethylene express bags on the market: one is new material express bags, and the other is recycled material express bags and clothing bubble bags.
2. Sealing materials for express documents: generally white cardboard with gray background, white cardboard, and kraft cardboard. The express delivery industry generally uses a paper weight of 200g/m2 ~ 450g/m2. Compared with plastic bags, express document seals have the advantages of being flat and not easily broken.
3. Quick bubble bag material: a transparent flexible packaging bag filled with air in the middle layer of the air cushion film. It is mainly used for the packaging of small, fragile, easily damaged and low-precision items in the express delivery industry. The quick-bubble bag comes with a shock-absorbing bubble film, and there are countless small bubbles in the bubble film, so the body is light, elastic, has good shock absorption, impact resistance, and has the advantages of non-toxic, odorless, moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant and so on.
4. Fast bone bag material: bone bag (also known as dense bag, any bag, sealed bag, zipper bag, self-sealing bag, English: self-sealing bag, hinged bag, zipper sealed bag, hinged bag), by Polyethylene (LDPE) and high pressure polyethylene (LLDPE) are blown film, thermomechanical bagging, a reusable plastic bag. Bone bags can be used for internal and external packaging of various small items. The ziplock bag made of food-grade raw materials can store various small foods, tea, seafood, etc., moisture-proof, waterproof, insect-proof, and prevent things from falling apart.
5. Express woven bag: also known as snakeskin bag. It is a kind of plastic and packaging, and its raw materials are generally polyethylene, polypropylene and other chemical plastic raw materials. The color of the woven bag is generally white or off-white, non-toxic and tasteless, and generally less harmful to the human body. Although it is made of various chemical plastics, it has strong environmental protection and high recycling strength; it is mainly used for various items. Packaging and packaging, widely used in industry.