Bubble bag manufacturers take you to understand PE bags
According to the material: PE is divided into LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE. According to the production process, it is divided into: PE flat bag, zipper bag, zipper bag, envelope bag, perforated tote bag, tote bag, zipper bag, PE film.
1. PE flat pocket is the simplest production process. After the film is machine blown, it is cut into a bag on a bag making machine and the bottom is sealed.
2. When the machine blows the film, the ziplock bag is a bone and can be manually sealed. Unlike zipper bags, these two bags are often confusing.
3, The zipper bag is made of PE film, and two zipper chains are added on the bag (the snap chain is produced separately). The bag has wide indents on both sides. Ziplock bags no. Ziplock bags print in fewer colors, while zipper bags can print intricate patterns.
4. The tongue of the envelope bag is like an envelope. Put a strip of glue on the tongue and fold it over to seal the bag. There are many more general clothing categories. Courier bags are actually envelope bags.
5. Stamped tote bags are punched holes in the top of the flat bag in place to facilitate lifting the bag.
6. The tote bag should have a plastic film strip on the top of the bag to facilitate lifting the bag. This process is labor-intensive and relatively expensive.
7. The zip pocket has a zipper and a zippered cap at the closure.
8. PE film is a film that cannot be made into bags after blowing off the machine. It is also divided into wrapping film and shrink film. The numbers commonly used in the market are calculated by quantity and length (volume). (1) Small packaging bags are mainly used for small parts of electronic products. Packaging bags for product accessories have anti-static effect, the mouth in the mouth is flat and has a self-sealing structure, the latter is also called bone bag (PE bone bag) or Compact bags; (large) bags need to be cut out by themselves (for material packaging) and printed cutouts (for supermarkets). The plastic wrap of other PE materials can also be called PE bags. Please note that the plastic wrap that is in direct contact with food must be made of PE material (others are usually PVC), which is safe for human body. Decomposition method: The transparency, stretchability and viscosity of PVC cling film are stronger than PE cling film. When the PVC plastic wrap is on fire, the flame is black, black smoke, pungent smell, no oil droplets, and will automatically go out after leaving the fire source. When the PE plastic wrap is burning, the flame is yellow, tasteless and dripping, and it can continue to burn after leaving the fire source.